Casework, Consulting & Training
Hammer Forensics provides professional consultation, training, courses, mentorship and casework services for footwear and tire impression evidence.
Lesley Hammer provides examination services in the following forensic areas:
Forensic Footwear Evidence
The examination and comparison of shoe, boot and other footwear impression evidence and the crime scene recovery of this evidence.
Forensic Tire Evidence
The examination and comparison of tire impression evidence and the crime scene recovery of this evidence.
Lesley Hammer provides a variety of consultation services in the forensic areas of footwear, tire track and general physical and crime scene evidence, training, casework, case management and supervision.
Lesley Hammer has taught courses on the topics listed below. These topics may be combined and organized to meet the needs of your organization.
- Documentation and Collection of Footwear and Tire Track Evidence
- Photography and Casting of Footwear and Tire Track Evidence
- Chemical Development of Impression Evidence
- Examination and Comparison of Footwear Evidence
- Physical Evidence Collection at the Crime Scene
- Advanced Footwear Examination and Comparison
Mentorship of trainees working in forensic laboratories may also be arranged on a space available basis.
Lesley Hammer has provided forensic evidence related instruction to law enforcement, crime laboratory personnel and others throughout the US and in Canada.